You will be fully integrated into the marketing teams and will be primarily responsible for the operational tasks of the brands assigned:
- Monthly performances analysis of your brands & their competitive universe. Identification of growth levers, recommendation of action plans & internal communication.
- Operational follow-up of brand activations in France with a 360° vision: adaptation & development of packaging, trade marketing, media (TV, posters, press, social media, influence) and events.
- Daily coordination with agencies, Coca-Cola France and the bottler Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. You are also the daily contact for the support departments (media, legal, partnerships).
You will very quickly be able to work independently in your position.
- Student in a business school (preferably at the end of a course) or postgraduate student with a marketing background
- Experience in FMCG marketing
- Excellent analytical skills / knowledge of panels (Nielsen/IRI and Kantar)
- Fluent in English & French.
- Dynamic, proactive, autonomous
- Responsible, reliable, rigorous
Job based in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92).
Start date : End of August / Beginning of September.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.