We are looking for a Change Manager who will lead the new country launches for Change Management for DSP (Delivery Service Partners). At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth — including how we fulfil and deliver customer orders. Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. This includes the DSP program. Amazon is growing its network of DSPs who own and operate successful package delivery businesses. This individual will play an integral role in helping Amazon build the most advanced and safe last mile delivery network in the world by partnering with the business team to rollout new Fleet, Safety and Scorecard programs, products, and processes across EU. The role will partner closely with a broad set of stakeholders to manage multiple high profile, high impact business initiatives.
The candidate will be able to manage multiple large-scale projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, and ensure deliverables are met.
Key job responsibilities
* Drive safety-related program objectives – define business requirements, translate requirements into project plans, manage implementation activities across large group of stakeholders, develop and execute rollout plans and ongoing support.
* Scale services, tools, and processes that will enable the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and geographic dispersion while still maintaining a high bar for the customer experience.
* Identify, assess and mitigate risks, drive resolution of critical issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and propose corrective actions to keep initiatives moving forward
* Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams to ensure seamless execution and process excellence
* Relentlessly advocate for DSPs and strive to simplify and improve their experience and that of their drivers
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Experience in program management leading large projects with multiple stakeholders
* MBA or Master’s degree
*Program Management expertise including ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful implementation
* Change Management experience is a big plus
* Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent)
* Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.