Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…. Come and find out why!
With 127 hotels in more than 47 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the guest experience through continual innovation and the highest luxury hospitality standards.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great Service.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel George V
Just off the Champs-Elysées, Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris is superbly located in the heart of the most fashionable quarter of Paris. Fronting on Avenue George V, it is ideally situated near the business district and major tourist attractions.
The 244 rooms Hotel includes 59 suites. Classic French furnishings and Parisian style create an elegant residential atmosphere. The hotel’s 5 Michelin starred restaurants serve refined cuisine in an elegant and warm atmosphere.
We are looking for our Parisian property for an experienced and qualified Demi-Chef de Partie Pâtisserie – CDD (M/F).
The candidate must hold the required authorization to work in a European country.
A fluent level of French is required.
Position based in Paris.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals with exceptional interpersonal, organization, and communications skills. Someone who is able to successfully multi-task in a fast-pasted environment, is proactive, creative, and enjoys working in a team environment.
- To supervise, in collaboration with the Chef de Partie, the Clerks, Trainees and Apprentices.
- Carry out and ensure the preparations of his/her part under the supervision of a Chef de Partie.
- To ensure the setting up of his/her party.
- Manage the production of his/her station and the storage of products.
- Place orders for goods according to the level of activity.
- Respect the technical sheets and the spirit of the kitchen established by the Chef.
- Respect, follow and control the rules of hygiene and safety and wear the appropriate safety equipment.
What we are offering and benefits
- Great working and salary conditions
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights& employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Meals on duty and laundry for suits
- Medical coverage
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons- visit us :