Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures. With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We want all our actions and decisions to bring us closer to achieving our vision: building and scaling technologies that make sense to us, to our customers and their end users. Scaleway is the challenger nobody’s expecting.As our business scales, the customers and developers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy and value proposition. To better understand them, we’ve discovered that the best way to deliver the highest value and performance is by incorporating a well-rounded team that leverages diverse perspectives, knowledge, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
Singularity: We do it our own way.
Community: One company, one culture
Adventure: Level up if you dare, never stop innovating.
Leadership: Be the leader you want to follow.
Excellence: We want to be customers’ first choice as a cloud provider.
Rock Solid: You can always count on us!
About the job
As an E-learning specialist in the Product Documentation team, your mission will be to create engaging and accurate content for Scaleway’s external training and certification program.
Your job will be to create, design, and expand new training programs based on the needs of our clients. You will work with subject matter experts to develop storyboards with learning objectives, and ensure that the proposed content and the delivery format support those objectives, and is appropriate for the intended audience.
You will also collaborate closely with our Technical Writers, Designers, and Solution Architects to ensure consistency and make sure that our guidelines are followed.
You will have to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively, both autonomously and as part of a team.
We will ask for a writing sample, so please be prepared for that
- Create, review and expand new or existing training programs
- Conduct research and apply knowledge of industry trends to implement innovative ideas.
- Write scripts, take screenshots, facilitate voice recordings, and edit videos to create a great final product.
- Participate in team processes for training material creation and maintenance
- Review existing content for accuracy and make updates to content as the product evolves.
- Continuously strive to enhance personal training skill set to maintain innovative training solutions
- Carry out an objective evaluation of the effectiveness of training programs through performance-based measurement assessment and feedback analysis.
- You are native or bilingual in either French or English. Spelling and grammar must be excellent. Another language is a plus!
- You are able to coordinate and conduct onboarding and training programs, including blended learning formats such as digital learning, peer-to-peer classrooms, and workshops;
- You can review existing programs to ensure the content evolves with business needs; and ensure that training complies with regulations and standards,
- You can develop relevant and up-to-date materials, including keeping presentations and eLearning modules up to date,
- You are able to gather and analyze feedback and results from new clients (internal and external), and continuously improve content and learner experience,
- You can work with other content creators to ensure consistency, share best practices, and coordinate with other writing teams for a seamless learning experience.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in learning & development or a training role,
- You have experience with 360Learning, Genially, or any other LMS tool,
- You have experience with creating digital content in a variety of formats, the ability to leverage digital tools to create a dynamic learning experience,
- You have a strong affinity with the IT industry,
- You have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization (technical and non-technical)
This position can be either:
– Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France)
-Partial/full remote is possible
– Flex Remote Internationally
48,000 – 66,000+ EUR per year
Screening call – 30 mins with the recruiter
Manager Interview – 45 mins
HR Interview – 45 mins
Offer sent within 48 hours
On average our process lasts 2-3 weeks days and offers usually follow within 48 hours
Important note: if you don’t see yourself ticking all the boxes don’t hesitate to apply anyway. Don’t limit yourself to a job description, you never know!