Gravity Sketch is the category leader solving the challenges faced by teams that design 3D products. Our platform enables teams to create and communicate 3D ideas in the quickest and most intuitive way possible – whether they are globally distributed or in the same geography.
The platform is changing the way companies like Adidas and Ford carry out their day-to-day design work, helping to increase creativity, productivity, collaboration and compressing time to market. We take a B2C approach to B2B, nurturing a large community of highly engaged design and engineering professionals using the product to redefine their digital design workflow.
The Gravity Sketch platform is accessible across VR, tablet, and web-based applications allowing users to integrate GS seamlessly into their workflow.
We’re a lean but ambitious team of 85+ spread across the globe. We may be geographically spread out, but we’re tied by our mission to radically change how teams communicate ideas spatially and expressively from anywhere!
Our focus is on output and getting the work done, not counting the hours you work. We appreciate that everyone has their own optimum setup, so provide flexibility in terms of when and where you get work done.
- Team on A Mission
Our values are at the heart of our culture, we encourage everyone to experiment, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge one another in order to arrive at the best solutions for our users.
Trust is another fundamental, which is echoed through autonomy of our work. We rely on each other to be resourceful, make decisions quickly, give honest feedback, ask for help, or do whatever needs to be done in order to make a positive impact on the team, users, or business.
We work hard, and know how to have fun too; with company trips, socials, sports, gaming sessions and more. We welcome you to share your hobbies with the team so we can all try something new!
At Gravity Sketch we have seen strong adoption of our tool in a few key industries such as transportation and footwear. To continue the rapid growth in these industries we are looking for a dynamic and scrappy marketer to find new ways to expand those markets (and help us find the next one)! This role will be an extension of our CSM and sales team; partnering closely to help engage some of the leading brands in the transportation and footwear spaces.
- Adapt digital, content, field, and community marketing programs to align with target accounts, industries, and geographies.
- Partner with revenue teams to define targets and align on strategy to create and convert demand for Gravity Sketch through regional and account based marketing campaigns and programs
- Project manage programs to the task-level detail, and manage input and approvals of assets (emails, landing pages, promotion messages).
- Use creativity and be proactive to help identify target accounts
- Define a region and industry specific marketing plans that support the Gravity Sketch revenue strategy
- Collaborate with the revenue teams to drive go-to market campaigns and high touch deliverables that create and drive pipeline at all levels of the business.
- Develop “always on” direct campaign strategy and plan (email, direct mail and calling) for our Enterprise customers and prospects, aligning to the lead lifecycle and buyer’s journey
- Partner with the revenue team to execute field events which evoke the Gravity Sketch brand, drive a world class on-site experience, and serve as a premium experience for our valued guests.
- Considerable experience working on Demand marketing programs in a SaaS company
- Experience with account-based marketing programs and the Enterprise Saas sales cycle
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Pardot is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, performance marketing, etc.)
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance in a remote environment
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
- Customer marketing experience is a bonus
- Willingness to travel 35% of the time
- Uncapped holidays: Startup world is busy, we encourage taking time off to recharge and rest.
- Flexible working: we appreciate that everyone has their optimum setup and things to work around in life. We would support remote and hybrid working as well as varying hours.
- £50/ month personal wellbeing budget
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development. You will learn a lot here but there may be more want or need. With this budget, we aim to support you in your career growth.
- Team lunch Wednesdays: out together in person, or virtually with food delivery credit.
- Socials & a biannual global meet up: we are passionate about bringing everyone together whenever we can, this helps build tighter bonds and alignment.
- Enhanced parental leave policy (maternity and paternity)
- Cyclescheme & Techscheme
- Chance to work at a fast growing start-up changing how the products of the future are designed, and exposure to a transparent startup journey
- Real work ownership – you drive your own initiatives and have an opportunity to take your work all the way through to launch.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading design companies
- Transparent insight into the startup journey, plus unparalleled learning if you’re up for the challenge!