Our vision for Amazon Ultra-Fast-Grocery is to establish Amazon as the first-choice grocery store for our customers worldwide. We are looking for a talented, dynamic & motivated marketer to execute and optimize paid search marketing strategy for our International business across Europe.
In this role, you will sit on the central marketing team and execute/optimize Paid Search /SEO strategy to drive growth for Ultra-Fast-Grocery internationally. You will work closely with the Paid strategy lead to execute investment plans designed to achieve growth goals and address localized marketing challenges across six countries. You will collaborate closely with local Ultra-Fast-Grocery marketing teams in each of your supported countries, as well as business partners across Amazon, to implement those plans. You will monitor and respond to performance trends collaborating with paid marketing lead and local marketers.
You are a self-starter and posses strong analytical skills and thrive working among a broad, diverse and international set of stakeholders. You posses strong project management skills and have a track record of delivering quality work. You are comfortable managing ambiguity, have a passion for testing and scaling learnings beyond your immediate team. You prefer to work smart vs. working hard and lean into mechanisms to make processes more efficient.
Key job responsibilities
– Lead agency to execute the paid search/SEO operational plan for international Ultra-Fast Grocery working closely with the paid marketing lead and marketing partners across six countries.
– Leverage expertise to identify opportunities to optimize and scale paid marketing impact ensuring operational excellence.
– Partner regularly with a broad set of stakeholders WW – including country marketing teams, finance, PR, WW/EU central marketing and more – to implement and localize paid search /SEO marketing strategies.
– Facilitate data-driven decisions with international marketing and business leaders, balancing business impact, efficiency and scalability.
– Lead reporting (in partnership with BI) and mechanisms to communicate to key business partners on performance and strategic initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a rapidly developing Amazon business and make a wide-reaching impact.
You’ll be a member of a remote marketing team distributed across the EU. Note that candidates can be based in UK (London), Spain (Madrid), France (Paris) or Italy (Milan) .
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1-2 years of paid search/SEO experience
– Passionate about growth marketing, Search Engine Marketing and SEO.
– Project management skills
– Very high customer orientation
– Strong analytical skills and a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture (Excel proficiency).
– Comfortable with extracting and handling business and performance data to inform recommendations. –
– Fluent English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to partner with diverse teams in different organizations
– Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
– Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
– High comfort level with current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods in online and offline channels
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.