Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life’s aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit’s success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
We are looking for a talented People Ops Project Manager to strengthen our People Ops Team and help us deliver our ambitious People strategic initiatives and roadmap. You will have a fantastic opportunity to support high-impact People initiatives and projects at PayFit, in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, thrive and take initiatives. As a true Business Partner, you will be collaborating closely with the People & Business teams across PayFit on a variety of transversal Organizational and People projects. Also based on your analyses, you will be making recommendations for action planning and implementation to support the delivery of the People strategy. This position can be based in any of the 3 countries (monthly visit to Paris office)
– Lead and support the design and implementation of various new and existing People projects with strong data impact (either input or output)
– Develop our People Analytics approach together with key stakeholders
– Co-create Data, Dashboard & KPI initiatives, and improve of our People data processes
– Take ownership of People improvement projects, tools, and processes for instance in the area of Performance cycle, Compensation revamp or Talent Acquisition
– Support optimization and implementation of processes to improve organizational efficiency
– Contribute to People strategy creation and track its implementation
– Act as internal ambassador of transversal change initiatives, and be responsible for the animation of Managers and HRBPs across the different parts of the organization
– You demonstrate a high degree of ownership and have a track record of successful project delivery
– You have an appetite for developing approaches and solutions from scratch in a competitive and ever-changing business climate
– You are enthusiastic, self-motivated, results-oriented and a team player, with a hands-on and pragmatic attitude.
– Degree level in Business or HR related fieldMinimum of 4 / 5 years of total experience in Business or Human Resources, including for instance Organization, Performance, Compensation, People Analytics, HRIS …), ideally in a scale-up or consultancy environment
– Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management
– Capable to handle adaptability
– Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
– Data processing skills (Google Sheet, visualization)
– Strong communication and influencing skills
– Analytical approach and data-driven
– English fluent (French is a plus)
1. Interview with Nemanja, from Talent Acquisition
2. Case Study (Technical Interview)
3. Interview with a member of the People Ops Team & another external partner
4. Hiring Manager Interview
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that to produce your best work and to be fulfilled, you should be free to choose what working arrangements suit you best. You can work from any place within your country (France, Spain or the UK).
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills everyday with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Gym membership conditions depending on country and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka Care.
Health insurance: with conditions depending on the country.
Meals: Restaurant tickets.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Disability Inclusion: All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process. Please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!