The Physical Security Program Manager is the primary vehicle for delivering physical and other security programs and project.. Working at the direction of the Regional Security Program Manager, you will be focused primarily on planning, coordinating, and commissioning security programs in France with the role based anywhere in the North of France. The role will also involve driving security policy and standards across the region. In addition, you will often be called upon to assist in new security initiatives.
The Physical Security Program Manager will focus on planning, designing, and commissioning security endeavors throughout France. This will include partnering with approved design firms to create the project plan, finalize system designs, and select the best security vendor to complete the project. Knowledge and application of Amazon Global Security Operations standards and policies will be key for success in this role. While projects will be managed at the ground level by other Amazon resources, you will be responsible for establishing benchmarks and ensuring field teams are on track for completion of security projects. You will also coordinate and assist in the commissioning of each security program across the region.
It is expected that the Security System Project Manager will always look for new technologies and improved solutions for protecting the people, networks, and property of Amazon and subsidiaries.
This position is an essential part of Amazon Global Security and is based in EU/France.
The qualified candidate for this role will be able to perform or has had experience with the following:
– Writing detailed Physical Security design requirements and standards.
– Interpreting Blue Prints for the purpose of applying company design standards.
– Interpreting Amazon Security Policies and translating to real world applications.
– Drafting Scopes of Work, Project Bidding Packages and Project Budgets.
– Completing the final Test and Acceptance of security systems.
– Pre-qualify Security Integrators.
– Work with supervisors and internal customers to establish, provide and agree on, clear goals, objectives, and performance delivery outcomes and timeline.
– Designs, develops, and implements solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
– Builds and deploys training programs for all users of the physical security systems.
– Coordinates and ensure timely delivery of daily system support requirements with various support teams such as IT Security, Network Engineering and Corporate Systems.
– Researches, develops, designs and tests a variety of equipment, components, products and systems with the goal of fully optimizing and leverage our investments.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bonneuil Sur Marne, FRA | Boves, FRA | Gauchy, FRA | Lille, FRA | Metz, FRA | Noisy-le-grand, FRA | Paris, FRA
– Experience in managing the operation and installation of global physical security systems. Including experience in writing design specifications and standards, technical manuals and procedures, and developing and delivering training programs
– BS degree (or higher) in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
– Experience as a Physical Security Project Manager for large, complex, installations, is a must
– Experience in project management methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2)
– Deep understanding of Analog and IP CCTV, Card Access, Intrusion, and Fire Systems.
– Experience with the Security Integrator Industry
– Proficiency in all Microsoft office
– PMP, CPP, PSP or CISSP Certification
– Certification in Lenel Access Control Systems
– Lean Six Sigma
– Germany, Spanish or French language skills are a plus
We can offer you the chance to work with and for great people in a company where you can really make a difference. We also offer competitive compensation packages. If you would like to work for a fast growing global organizations, giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities – then apply for Amazon.
Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
For more information on Amazon Operations visit our microsite: http://www.amazon-operations.co.uk
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.<br/><br/>Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.