At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. On Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Voice team, our goal is to exceed the expectations of our DSPs by ensuring they have access to Amazon’s technology and logistics experience to build and grow a successful delivery business so they and their teams can deliver an exceptional experience to Amazon customers.
We are looking for a Process Improvement Manager for the Voice of DSP team at the Amazon Last Mile team. The person in this role will work to obtain a deep understanding of the DSP experience across all facets of their journey. This role will require creativity and innovation, developing and iterating on various programs to promote listening and engagement. You will leverage mechanisms to capture the DSP voice and perspective, and bring these insights back to the DSP program and product teams. You will need to come up with ways to measure DSP sentiment and satisfaction, use data to identify core improvement opportunities, and tell a compelling story to drive change. You should have a passion for improving the customer experience, diving deep into problem solving, driving innovation using Amazon scale and technology, setting a team strategy, developing talent, and finding ways to introduce structure in an ambiguous space.
Key job responsibilities
As a Voice of the DSP Process Improvement Manager you will:
– Build mechanisms to deeply understand DSPs experience, combining data with anecdotes to develop perspective at the forefront of program / product development;
– Define core strategy to improve DSP experience; develop strategic programs, translate them into a high-impact project roadmap, and execute these programs;
– Create and own recurring communications to leaders and key stakeholders on core programs and opportunities to improve DSP engagement and satisfaction;
– Utilize analytical skills to understand DSP engagement and connect engagement with performance measurements; communicate data findings and insights to encourage partner teams to improve their products and processes;
– Build collaborative, influential internal and external relationships with Product, Program, Field teams and other critical stakeholders to gather information, set action plans, and monitor stakeholder execution to improve the DSP experience.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Relevant program or project management experience
Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
Relevant experience in operations, logistics, parcel delivery, and/or e-commerce
Fluency in French
Master’s degree, or MBA in business, operations, logistics, organizational development, or related field
Experience in data mining, data management, reporting, and SQL queries
Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.