Amazon Music is an immersive audio entertainment service that connects fans, artists, and creators through music, podcasts, and culture. Amazon Music brings fans closer to what they love, with curated and personalized playlists, artist livestreams, artist merch, and Amazon Exclusive podcasts. Prime members get access to over 100 million songs in shuffle mode, All-Access playlists, plus the largest catalog of top ad-free podcasts, included with their membership. Customers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited for full, on-demand access to 100 million songs in HD and a growing catalog of Ultra HD and Spatial audio. Anyone can listen to Amazon Music by downloading the free Amazon Music app, or wherever they listen to music including Alexa-enabled devices. Learn more at https://www.amazon.com/music.
Amazon Music is looking for a dynamic, customer-centric Product Marketing Manager to support the launches of our highest impact products and features in Europe and ANZ. You will contribute to the development and delivery of strategic go-to-market plans to positively grow awareness, product adoption, effect desired customer behaviors and grow our business.
You will work closely with regional and global teammates across Product, Marketing, Creative, PR, Legal, Music Industry, as well as with business stakeholders in other parts of Amazon Music. The Product Marketing Manager delivers mainly through others which requires effective communication and project management skills to ensure high quality, timely delivery and customer satisfaction. You will employ critical thinking and problem-solving approaches navigating through complex and fast-paced environments, execute strategies and develop processes that will help us to scale and manage multiple cross-country, cross-functional programs, often simultaneously.
Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC) to cover parental leave.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and deliver end-to-end integrated go-to-market & communications plans for product launches
- Be part of the Global Product Marketing team to identify insights, shape strategies, share learnings, and support execution of complex multi-country campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with local, regional and global teams
- Partner with product and technology teams to guide each marketplace’s strategy, timing of launch, target audience and local needs, and the launch communication and success criteria
- Partner with marketing and PR teams to develop and execute integrated channel tactics
- Partner with creative teams to manage creative asset development & delivery across multiple channels
- Design and improve processes that will help us scale activities across the region while reflecting locale-specific nuances
- Marketing experience, with an ability to understand customers and design campaigns that drive goals
- Experience building and executing cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Project management experience in a marketing role, with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English (Common European Framework of Reference C1)
- Understanding of entertainment, music, streaming platforms, podcasts and/or audio entertainment
- Knowledge of all phases of the product lifecycle process including: research/analysis, product definition, product development, launch, product performance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive difficult projects to completion
- Ability to influence partner teams
- Able to deliver independently
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.