The Risk Analyst is tasked with the creation and provision of actionable risk and threat analytical support to EMEA Security and Loss Prevention (S&LP), Amazon operations and other stakeholders within the EMEA region in order to identify, assess and report on threats and risks that may adversely affect the safety and security of Amazon associates, locations, assets and inventory .
Reporting to the Risk Manager EMEA, the Risk Analyst will act as the Threat and Risk subject matter expert to S&LP and the business, and will advise and assist senior leadership during crises and other high impact events. The Risk Analyst will create and provide standard and ad hoc products and services in order to successfully allow the business to manage risk and loss in line with strategic goals, and to support safe growth and situational awareness of Risk in the wider business.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate information and analysis on Loss, Risk, Threat and potential future state.
- Assess known and new vulnerabilities, risks and threats within Amazon EMEA business operations.
- Develop, maintain, and modify data collection strategy and processes to ensure reports are accurate, timely and relevant.
- Assist other Risk & Resilience teams and managers with respective plans, special projects, and new programs
- Train, assist, and advise other and S&LP personnel in EMEA on risk and threat identification.
- Identify information and data gaps, create techniques and collation processes to close such gaps.
- Support the business with analytical deep dives to identify root causes of Loss, Risks, Security Breaches and Major Incidents.
- Work with and help to improve home grown and 3rd party analytical and reporting platforms to streamline workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Data Analytics, International Relations, Global/International Security, Terrorism, Political Science, Business Intelligence, Analytical disciplines etc.)
- Experience with information collation, fusion and analytical methodology
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and other project management tools
- Familiarity and mastery of various technology platforms, such as geospatial tools; news aggregators; and, scraping platforms.
- Fluency / full proficiency in French language.
- Master’s degree in related field (Data Analytics, International Relations, Global Security, Terrorism, Political Science, Business Intelligence, etc.).
- Military/government/law enforcement/corporate threat, logistics and/or risk monitoring experience
- Strong familiarity with the EMEA region, particularly UK
- Additional EMEA language skills (particularly French)
- Communicate clearly, accurately and in both written and spoken media.
- Strong self-discipline and self-management skills, able to work effectively as part of a team or on a single contributor project.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple, competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate with all levels of business leadership and staff
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.