- Four Seasons Megève Collection
Join us in Megève, on the Mont d’Arbois’slopes, in the heart of the French Alps. The Resort consists of 2 Four Seasons hotels, 10 restaurants and a golf course. Our establishments continue the legacy of the Rothschild family, who sought to create an unmatched hotel experience nearly a century ago. Characterized by a French style and part of the Alpine tradition, our hotels offer an intimate and privileged setting, at the forefront of the spectacle of nature, both in summer and in winter.
Découvrez notre restaurant: Le Kaito, Culinary classics from Japan meet local Alpine produce at Megève’s premier Japanese restaurant, open all day with direct access to the slopes in winter and to the golf course during summer.
The Front Desk Supervisor assists the Assistant Front Desk Manager with overseeing the Front Desk team and reports directly to t he Assistant Front Desk Manager. The Front Desk Supervisor looks after employees that perform the following duties, and will also perform these duties on own when the level of operations/business requires it:
- Welcome and register guests, with an emphasis on fulfilling requests; following special handling instructions and adhering to established credit policies and procedures
- Handle a wide variety of guest requests with utmost professionalism to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and respecting the Four Seasons Standards
- Provide accurate information to guests in a courteous and timely manner
- Promote the services offered by the hotel and the Domain du Mont d’Arbois
- Assure, check and follow up guests’ proper billing
- Complete key packets and modify registration cards
- Make change, cash checks, and exchange foreign currency
- Quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates
- Successfully complete a room reservation for any given time period knowing what types of accommodations & rates in the absence of the Reservation Team
- Handle several telephone calls at any given time
- Speak clearly and communicate via radio to other staff members
- Supervise the activities of the Front Desk in order to ensure adherence to Four Seasons standards, policies and procedures
- Memorize regular guests’ preferences and habits to provide attentive and personalized service
- Review daily movements (arrivals, departure, guests in house itineraries, restaurant reservations etc) to ensure proper handling of Special Attention Guests, VIP Guests and Groups (if applicable)
- Recite all information regarding Hotel facilities, hours of operation, key personnel, special events and activities, and functions in the Hotel.
- Utilise the computer system in running daily reports and posting charges and credits.
- Perform all reasonable services a guest may require and to anticipate guest requests and requirements in order to satisfy them efficiently and effectively
- Act as an ambassador for the hotel, displaying a great sense of style and integrity and conveying to the guest a sense of knowledge and assurance
- Lead by example and to drive the team to exceed guests’ expectations by being creative, innovative and resourceful
- Behave in a discreet, concerned and friendly manner while being efficient and impeccably groomed at all times
- Display a friendly, courteous and professional attitude in all dealings with guests and employees
- Ensure employees are correctly trained and t any action to be taken if not to Assistant Front Desk Manager
- Assist in scheduling, training and providing feedback to Front Desk Agents
- Deal effectively with glitches until complete guest satisfaction is obtained
- Inform Assistant Front Desk Manager and complete glitch reports and daily follow up
- Handle guest problems or complaints in conjunction with Management, keeping them well informed as to the problems and actions taken
- Communicate to all support departments any necessary information or requests
- Work with the Assistant Front Desk Manager to ensure policy and procedures are followed
- Perform Standard Testing on Front Desk employees
- Keep all Front Desk Employees informed of information, policies and procedures relative to their areas and the hotel in general
- Respond swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation
- Assist in inventory of Front Office Supplies, Long Term Storage and Guest Items.
- Anticipate the department needs and operating supplies by performing inventories and submitting orders to the Assistant Front Desk Manager
- Work harmoniously and professionally with all colleagues and management
- Perform other tasks and projects as delegated by management