At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Senior Business Development manager who will be responsible for sourcing, vetting and securing Delivery Service Partners (DSPs).
The program gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a successful package delivery business with low startup costs and access to Amazon’s technology and logistics experience. This role supports the EU operation and requires the availability to travel based on business need.
Key job responsibilities
Ownership of Delivery Service Partner leads marketing, acquisition, recruiting and vetting.
Working with Program and Product teams to create and improve new tech tools to enable a more efficient acquisition and tracking of both existing and new DSPs.
Working with Operations and central planning teams to determine current and future DSP needs, building a pipeline of high quality candidates to support as opportunities are available.
Presenting our overall DSP program in front of groups, large and small, including a strong ability to answer complex questions on the fly. Strong candidates will have an expert ability to translate abstract concepts into audience appropriate statements.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– A degree
– Relevant experience structuring and negotiating complex agreements and leading cross-functional groups to orchestrate and successfully complete deals
– Experience with business development, partnership management, or sourcing new business
– Experience in developing, negotiating and executing business agreements
– MBA or Masters degree
– Passion for building positive, engaged work environments
– Successful record of creating, improving and executing programs at scale, ability to drive and measure program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction
– Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications; can facilitate action and commitment across in-person and remote groups of stakeholders and peers
– Strong team, interpersonal and persuasion skills, enabling individual to establish influential partnerships working with peers, senior leaders and across organizational lines
– Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or similar software
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.