Want to help Earth’s most customer-centric company design, implement and monitor risk mitigation strategies to improve the customer experience and protect Amazon’s brand?
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon’s Last Mile transportation businesses to plan, scope, and execute financial reviews to assess carrier financial performance against expectations. You will be expected to apply finance and accounting concepts to new and existing business models, clearly and concisely communicate identified findings to carrier partners, and internally report review results in a timely and effective manner. You will provide carriers with consultative support to properly classify expense transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy of reported amounts. You will also work collaboratively with the business, legal, finance, tech, and human resource teams to implement world-class, customer-centric, financial review solutions and process improvements.
This position requires the ability to travel periodically.
Key job responsibilities
* Ability to monitor and drive projects through to completion on time.
* Ability to establish successful partnerships with internal and external teams to execute tactical initiatives.
* Demonstrable excellent English and French communication skills (written and verbal).
* Demonstrable problem-solving skills using data to drive decisions.
A day in the life
Financial Review Managers engage with Carrier Partners, plan, scope, execute, and report on financial outcomes. The individual provides consultative support to properly classify expense transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy of reported amounts. Financial Review Managers will also consult with business, legal, and tech teams to implement world-class, customer-centric, financial review solutions and process improvements.
The individual will work effectively in a team environment and, as individual contributors, be able to work remotely and effectively collaborate with other remote team members.
About the team
Transportation Risk and Compliance (TRC) is the voice of risk and compliance for Amazon’s transportation businesses across 16 regions. We proactively identify and manage risks through risk mitigation strategies and provide assurance that Amazon and our carrier partners comply with the highest transportation and legal standards (including legislative, regulatory, and contractual). Anchored by sound subject matter expertise, processes, and growing technology solutions, our TRC leaders improve public safety and enable business growth as we work diligently to serve our customers.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
* BA or BS in Finance or Accounting.
* Experience related to financial audit/ advisory/ due diligence/ controlling, accounting, business processes, or other control and assurance functions.
* Technical aptitude and familiarity with complex databases and data analytics tools.
* Continuous improvement background (i.e., 6-sigma, ISO, Total Quality, Etc.).
* Experience with Microsoft Power Query, Power BI, Power Pivot, SQL, Python, Alteryx
* One or more professional certifications – CPA, CMA, CIA.
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.